Cemetery System - A step by step solution!
The STEPS Cemetery System is a web application that will revolutionise
the way organisations manage their data.
After years of planning, design and consultation, we developed a system that is
truly flexible. Large blue-chip organisations are paying millions to develop
similar systems because of the value it provides to the business. We provide the
same quality, performance and scalability at a fraction of the price.
"The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time the last 10% takes the other 90%.
The basic modules of the Cemetery System include;
- The STEPS Cemetery System - can be
customised to meet a client's specific requirements.
- An electronic document management system; Link supporting documentation to
any tracked item.
- A correspondence register; Log all communications (email, sms, faxes,
phone calls, etc) in one centralised system.
- Hierarchical reporting; Real-Time up- and downward reporting provides an
accurate, up-to-the-minute overview of the businessâ€™ status. This is
particularly helpful when using the Cemetery System in a large enterprise with multiple offices
and/or sub divisions.
- A security system to manage access permissions.
- A scheduling tool to deliver reports right to your inbox, send reminders
and automate other important functions.
- An award winning communication system; Send emails and sms messages to
individual or groups of users.
- A dynamic workflow engine;
- Built-in audit trails of all correspondence, updates and changes made to
- Intelligent error detection and notifications; Pro-active support is key
to the service that we provide.
- CUSTOM MODULES;
Clients may have requirements that are unique to their business.
modules are custom developed according to the clientâ€™s expectations and
plugged into the system.
This is what makes the Steps Cemetery System completely flexible and scalable.
Key to this solution is the ability to create "Governance Items"
that can be tracked and monitored over the duration of its lifespan.
Items are custom defined with parameters as provided by the client, for
instance; Title, Description, Start Date, Status, Due Date, etc.
With this powerful feature, the system can be used to manage almost anything;
Assets, personnel, contracts, deliveries, vehicles, management
processes, stock items, appointments, franchises, documents, risks, incidents,
recommendations and actions (to mitigate risks), suppliers, orders,
support enquiries (call centers) ... AND almost any other item that you can think of.
Customised items are linked to the core Cemetery System to provide one heterogeneous
The STEPS Cemetery System is;
- Easy to use, with logical step-by-step user interfaces,
- Easy to maintain with low overhead costs, and
- Supported by a capable team that provides friendly, pro-active service.
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME
It can be installed anywhere in the world. It is easy to use, maintain and
Cemetery System - Highly Recommended
STEPS is a professional and reliable solution that
could become the cornerstone
to all other integrated solutions in your organisation. Whether it's document
management, client relations management, data storage, process management or
a simple Cemetery System - you can do a lot more by choosing the right product
from the start.
You may find similar information that
could be of help by querying the following search engines;
THE CEMETERY SYSTEM IS BASED ON THE STEPS GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK.
TECHNOLOGY THAT WORKS!
Turns IT Hell Into
Business Success Story
Implementing a reliable database and management system
becomes EASY as pie with this accomplished service provider.
If you need;
The STEPS Governance
System is ideal for managing;
- A fully customized
database, aligned to any business process,
- Linked to an award
winning communication system (SMS & Email), automated
for fast reaction times, and
- A powerful reporting
tool to identify problem areas and reveal crucial
contracts, deliveries, repairs, documents, incidents,
tenders and suppliers, orders, help desks, clients,
properties, sales... AND almost any other Governance
Custom modules can be developed.
Never install software or
updates. The system is centrally managed.
for more information.
The STEPS Governance System is ONLY available from Qualitone
Credible companies interested in a
strategic alliance are welcome to contact us.